![]() |
| I found this on Pinterest, |
My little boy, has also had some problems, and I've had to take him to appointments several days a week, and that time eats up a lot of my day.
On a positive note, I did organize all my Cricut cartridges! Yay! I've been wanting to do that for a long time. Well, I was "motivated" because...after I updated my Gypsy, It had a problem, I had to re-format, and my cart's were erased. Since I had to take them out and reload them, it only made sense that I make a list of them and organize them properly.
So, I'm happy that I accomplished that. I'm working on cleaning off the top of my computer desk. Oh..My..Goodness! The mail, that I uncovered that was never opened! I'm almost finished with that, then I will begin the shredding mail process. It's amazing how much junk mail one receives, isn't it! What a waste!
I attended a class in July and made a "big page" (24x36) for the wall. I just bought my frame on sale at Hob Lob, so I'm going to frame it (soon I hope) and hang it up in my room.
| It's hard to tell, but the main colors are aqua and tan, mounted black. |
| It will look so much better, once I frame it! |
I really appreciate those of you who still check my blog, to see if I've done anything new. Thank you. I don't know when I'll get back to crafting on a steady basis, but I'm hoping it's very soon.

Tina,
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear you were "under the weather" and I'm glad you're getting back to feeling better. I was wondering why I hadn't seen any posts from you in a while. I hope you'll be back to crafting soon. You do such beautiful work. Sending warm thoughts your family's way :) Have a wonderful week.
Michelle
P.S. Love the new look of your blog too :)