Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Giant Punches

These are "Lucky 8" punches by We R Memory Keepers. They are so cool!
Floral Burst, Retro Scallop, Eternal Heart & Vine Bracket
I puchased these from HSN when they were the Today's Special back in March. It was a set of two, and I opted for the auto ship program and I will recieve two more punches in May, July and October.  I just received the May shipment, and can't wait to get the next ones! They are pricey, but I'm getting them for less thru HSN. I locked in the special price and reduced shipping for my future shipments. How much are they, you ask? Well I'm paying $49.95 for a set of two. I'm thinking they are running about $40 for one elsewhere.  Go here to see all 12 punches. There's also a video.
                                                                                                                                                                               
Here is what they do...

Starting with a 12x12 sheet of paper
(You can used other size square paper for a differnt effect)

These are the instructions on how to use the punch. Also shows what
design you'll get if you use a different size (square ) paper.
This is the "Floral Burst" punch set to cut the combined cut.
 It's really simple, you set the levers on top depending on which design your after. I have this set to cut the combined cut.  Punch all four corners...
I punch the 4 corners, flipped the paper over and punched the other
4 corners, and there it is!
This is the same punch, showing the other cuts.
Set for "Outer" cut

Set for "Inner" cut
Cool, huh?  Here are some picutres of the Retro Scallop punch
Inner Cut

Outer cut
 
Combined cut

Here's a combined cut with the Eternal Heart punch. I used it for a recent scrapbook page and cut it in half.


I can't wait to get this one, called "Party Streamer". I hope it's the one coming in July!
Party Streamer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to look at my stuff! I love comments, too!