Friday, May 11, 2012

National Scrapbooking Day Challenge

Hiding in My Craft Room started a NSD challenge last Saturday. There are five challenges; go here for a summary of the challenges and links to enter. Better hurry, because they end today May 11th. She will have drawings for great stuff with each challenge!
hidinginmycraftroom.com

This project is for the challenge,  NSD #2 - All About Me!

My project is a two page digital scrapbook layoutI used the digi kit, 2peas Journalique Kit.
This kit has so many cool elements to it! Lots of glittery ones, too.

I actually made this layout in 2010, when I started my weight loss journey. It's been sitting in my computer waiting to be printed out.  The left page has pic's of me working out with my trainer, J.R.


The journaling reads:
I have begun a difficutl journey of weight loss and adopting a healthy lifestyle. My goal is to lose 60lbs; it will take about a year. Here I go...

This page of the layout is some of my thoughts, progress/setbacks of the 1st two months of my journey.  I lost 18 pounds the first two months! It was very difficult for me, because I had become very sedentary and I am addicted to sweets! By January 5th I lost a total of 25lbs!

As a side note to this journey...I have had so many setbacks, and have gained 15lbs of the 30lbs I had lost. Bummer. I'm trying to get back on track, but it's been very difficult for me, due to stressful situations going on in my life, and like I said, I'm addicted to sweets...I'm an emotional eater.

All righty then... I'm linking this to the challenge I mentioned above.

I also made a cute Thank You card for the challenge: Thankful/Grateful. Here's a pic of it.

Project entered in the challenge: NSD Challenge #5 - I'm Thankful!



Next challenge project is called: NSD #1 - Black & White + 1
So, I'm off to go work on it, see you later!
I'm back now, and
here's the 12x12 page I made for the Black & White +1 challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to look at my stuff! I love comments, too!