Saturday, May 12, 2012

NSD Color Challenge

This is the page I created for the NSD #1 - Black & White + 1 challenge over at Hiding In My Craft Room. The challenge is to use black and white and one other color. By using glitter and bling, it also qualifies for this months glitter challenge at, A Couple Of Craft Addicts.

My grandaughter wants to visit these places.
Journal strips read:
Someday... New York   Tennessee   Paris
(I'm not real sure why Tennesse)

For my paper I used solid black and two black & white printed papers.
I used bright pink glitter paper as my accent color.
I used my cricut and the Ultimate Creative Sampler Cartridge.
I also used a scallop circle punch and this giant punch. It's so cool!
This is the "Lucky 8" punch  by We R Memory Keepers.
It does three different styles, depending on how you set the button thingys on top.
 You punch all 4 corners, then flip the paper over, punch those corners and
this is what you get!
I cut the giant circle in half; attached all my paper elements then finished it with some rhinestones and chipboard alpha for the title. I edited the photo in PicMonkey and gave it a
black & white whispy effect.


Linking up here: NSD #1 - Black & White + 1
http://acoupleofcraftaddicts.blogspot.com/2012/05/may-link-party-glitter.html
http://lollyjaneboutique.blogspot.com/2012/05/weekend-link-party-63.html
http://michellestastycreations.blogspot.com/2012/05/creative-thursday-link-party-no-5.html
http://singingthreelittlebirds.blogspot.com/2012/05/inspire-me-monday-happy-mothers-day.html
http://www.flamingotoes.com/2012/05/think-pink-sundays-no-60/
http://www.gingersnapcrafts.com/2012/05/wow-me-wednesday-51.html
http://www.naptimecrafters.com/2012/05/friday-favs-party-63.html

1 comment:

  1. Tina,

    Beautiful! I'm sure your Granddaughter will love it. Thanks so much for linking up this week to Creative Thursday. Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at my stuff! I love comments, too!