Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Teacher Appreciation

It's teacher appreciation week, and I made this card for Robbie's Kindergarten teacher.
For the card & envelope, I used cricut cartridges, Walk in My Garden & A Child's Year.  For the gift bag, I used Tags, Bags, & More.

For her gift, I ordered her a personalize rubber stamp that says, "This book belongs to Ms. Bonadio" and a book from her wish list at the school book fair.

Robbie has had a very rough year, due to emotional problems. Ms. Bonadio along with the school psycologist team have done so much to try to help him. For that, I am grateful.

I used Tim Holtz Distress ink (frayed bulap) and inked
everything. I used pop dots on some of the flowers.

Inside on the left, I added some paper strips (like on the gift bag).
I also wrote a personal note to Ms. B.
I took pic's before I did this step, cuz the note was pretty personal.

I inked the edges of the bag and added matching paper strips.
The card, envelope and bag all coordinate. I forgot to take pic's of
the envelope.
A personalized rubber stamp, ink pad along with a gift certificate,
so she can pick out a book or two from the school book fair.

I'm linking this to NSD Challenge #5 - I'm Thankful! at Hiding in My Craft Room
hidinginmycraftroom.com
Tales of a Trophy Wife
My Photo
http://www.michellestastycreations.blogspot.com/2012/05/creative-thursday-link-party-no-5.html

4 comments:

  1. Both my parents are teachers, and they said a sweet card is their favorite gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card and gift!! Thanks for joining us at HIMCR!
    Angela
    HIMCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina, Another beautiful card and I love the teacher gift idea and bag that you made. Thanks so much for linking up to Creative Thursday this week. I can't wait to see what you link up next week. Have a wonderful weekend.

    Michelle

    Happy Mother's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tina,

    I was so caught up in my comment I forgot to tell you that I LOVE the new look of your blog :) Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at my stuff! I love comments, too!