I really like how these turned out! These three don't happen to be my own design, though. I went to a class called "Totally Pages" at Scrapbook ETC taught by Heidi Lynn Schrieber. I don't usually buy kits, but these were so cute! I like the class so much I signed up for the next two classes! Each month she shows a new technique or product for us to try.
The second page, shows my 3 grandkids making silly faces for the group Christmas picture. I purposely had them pose that way; so often we are trying to get the "perfect pose" for the Christmas photo. I thought it would be fun to have them be silly. I love how it turned out! They were a little surprised when I made my request for silly faces.
On the third page, I just had to add a little something different. Since my dogs are girls, and the colors are brown and blue, I added the pink flower accents to make it a little girly.
 |
| my guy sporting his new faux hawk |
 |
| my grand kids making silly faces |
 |
| my girls, a strange combination of sisters |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to look at my stuff! I love comments, too!