Monday, March 28, 2011

Digital scrap pages

I enjoy scrapping digi form, too. I haven't been doing it that long; I like to make pages, then save them to my computer and use them as a screensaver. I'm not very talented at it, I don't create my own elements; I have bought digi kits online and then I build my page from there. What's great about it is, that I can change the position of anything, anytime and not ruin anything. I have lots of digi pages, but I'm just posting these ones for now.  These ones happened to be hanging in frames on the wall. I've recently swapped them out for the ones that are in the next post. These will go in an album.
I love Phineas & Ferb and so do my grandkids (2010)

This page was done not long after we added Isis to our family (2007)

3rd birthday party at Rose's Daycare/Preschool (2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to look at my stuff! I love comments, too!