I saw this cute craft on a friends blog, (
acoupleofcraftaddicts.blogspot.com) and loved that they did double duty! I normally don't do a lot of 'other' holiday decorating, well, because I just don't have a place to put it.
I went to Lowes, and bought a 2x4 board and they cut it for me to the lengths I requested. Sanded them a little, and my grandson and I painted the blocks of wood. Then I cut my paper, gathered my stickers and cut out my vinyl letters. I mod podged the paper onto the wood, then sealed over the top with mod podge. After it dried, I put on the lettering, and the stickers. I did the same steps on the other side, and voila a decoration that is for two holidays! If you didn't want to use vinyl, I'm sure it would work just as well with paper letters cut out and modpodged on and then sealed.
 |
| I used it for the month of February; then turn it around and... |
 |
| ...it's ready for the month of March |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to look at my stuff! I love comments, too!