This week's challenge involves using cake or cupcake images and of course, using the Cricut. I dug through my scrap pieces of paper and got busy. I think it turned out cute, but I was a little bummed, because I had meant to run the birdie through the embosser for some texture, but I forgot. Oh well.
| See the little cupcake the birdie is holding? She's adhered with pop dots to give dimesion. |
| Inside of card. |
Grass- Ultimate Creative Sampler
I also used paper flowers, glitter pens and rhinestones to add a little bling.
I'm linking up at: Challenge #181 "Have Your Cake"
HIMCR #119 - Super Scraps Saturday!
This is totally adorable! Thanks for joining the FCCB Eat your cake challenge!
ReplyDeleteVery cute card! The banners in the background are great and I like the sparkly sentiment inside too. Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card! Love the little bird and the banners are fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us over at FCCB this week!!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute, love that little bird. Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB.
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute card!! That birdie is adorable!!! Love the inside too!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us over at FCCB!!
What a sweet card, I love the papers and cute little bird!! Thanks for joining FCCB's "have your cake" challenge this week!!
ReplyDeleteLove the little bird with the cupcake and your banners really complete the card perfectly.
ReplyDeleteI can completely sympathize with forgetting that one last touch that you feel would finish off a card....do it all the time!
Thanks so much for sharing in our Super Scraps Saturday challenge at HIMCR this week and good luck!
hugs--
Roberta
Hiding in My Craft Room Design Team
Queen Bee Paper Crafts
My Blog Candy