Sunday, September 29, 2013

"Fall 4 Jesus" kids craft project

I made this cute banner piece for my 3rd & 4th grade Sunday School class to make. I cut out all the pieces at home and assembled nine kits. The children used their own creativity to design their own pennant.

I got the idea from Pinterest, which was a wooden windchime kit for sale. I figured I could adapt it to a less expensive project by using my Cricut & pretty paper.


My Cricut was hard at work cutting all the layers I used to make this kit.

The cartrides I used: Pretty Pennants (pennant pcs), Flower Shoppe (leaves), Disney Mickey Font (text), and Cricut Craftroom Basics (heart). I also used a Gelly Roll Pen (clear stardust) to make the heart sparkle, and bakers twine to hang pennant.



I'm linking this project up  Fantabulous # 180 Fall Is In The Air
                                            {wow me} wednesday #127

4 comments:

  1. Super banner, I bet the kids got a kick out of all the die cut pieces! Great idea for Sunday School! Thanks for joining FCCB's fall is in the air challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sign. Thanks for joining in at FCCB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I love that you were able to make it "yours" and so accessible for your class. Thank you for playing with us this week at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea. Great craft for kids to make and perfect for fall. Thanks for linking up to our challenge this week at FCCB. Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at my stuff! I love comments, too!