Thursday, April 12, 2012

Color Challenge Card

 I made this card for the color challenge over at:


The colors are: light pink, deep rose, & grey.

I started with a 5"x5" card base. I distressed the rose paper, rounded the corners, and used a Martha Stewart corner punch. I used bright pink ink for the cute stamp on light pink paper.
It says:
Listen Honey-God Didn't Promise It Would Be Easy-
He Just Promised It Would Be Worth It!"

I framed it with deep grey paper, inked with silver,  and attached a grey flower to it. I also punched out a matching border for the envelope.

This card can be used for 'Get Well' or  'Care & Concern' . I kept the inside simple  with plenty of space to write a personal note.


4 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL card! Love that image and love the colors :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at HIMCR!!!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the sentiment. Thank you for sharing and joining us at HIMCR. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card!! I love your punch.
    Thanks for joining us at HIMCR.
    Angela
    HIMCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Love the sentiment and I like the punch. Thanks for joining us at HIMCR DT AJ!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at my stuff! I love comments, too!