Thursday, April 12, 2012

Birthday Cards

I made a few cards for our April Birthdays.

I made two of these cards.
I've already sent one on to my dear friend who will be 94 this week.
Wow, 94! She's still very active, and sharp as a tack, too!

Here's the inside

Other than the card bases, I used my scraps to make these cards. BooYah! I love not
having to cut a full sheet for something small.

I used my cricut, cricut pens and colored pencils to complete the card.
Cartridges used: Straight From The Nest- for cut outs
A Childs First Year- for font (cricut pen)

I distressed the blue cardstock, used glitter yellow carstock for the bird and embossed the branch.
For the inside, I used colored pencils and colored in the wording, inked the edges of yellow paper with pink. A cute birthday card!

Here's another one...


This is a very simple quick card. I used grey cardstock and embossed a piece of yellow for the sentiment, I used Martha Stewart punches for the black cardstock. I finished it off with a cute 3-D sticker and yellow ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thank you for shaing and joining in at HIMCR. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I great cards. I love the little bird and the cake on your cards. Thank you for sharing and joining in at HIMCR DT An'Jenic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at my stuff! I love comments, too!