Wednesday, April 4, 2012

50th Birthday Card


My friend, who is my grandson's other grandma, is turning 50 this week!
I decided to make a cute card.
I used the gypsy to design the card and cut it out on the cricut. I used pink and black glitter cardstock.
As a fun element, I went online and found some trivia from 1962. I typed it up, printed it out and attached it to the inside of the card. I finished off with a piece of ribbon and made a coordinating envelope.

Inside: 1962 Trivia and "What's one more candle?"

I'm linking this up at: 

3 comments:

  1. Very nice 50th birthday card. Thank you for sharing and joining in at HIMCR. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow another beautiful card.
    Good luck in the challenge.
    Ava DT Member MCCR

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom loved this card so much! She showed it to me and we wondered if you had used the cricut to make it. So pretty!! Thanks for sharing at A Couple of Craft Addicts! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at my stuff! I love comments, too!