My little guy turned six, and since I had the Cricut Robot Party cartridge, I used that as my theme. I made Invitations, (forgot to take a pic of them) cupake toppers, a centerpiece, a banner, and painted a T-Shirt. (freezer paper stencil) It all turned out so cute; but boy, was it time consuming! I tend to be slow, and there was a lot of weeding to be done. LOL, my floor was cover in tiny pieces of paper.
| The birthday boy, wearing the robot t-shirt. I placed the centerpiece at the base of the balloons |
| I made cupcakes and cute robot toppers. For Robbie's cupcake, I made an extra large one and made a wrapper for it. I used foil cups, since robots are made of metal. |
| I made this reversable banner. Once side has robots, and if you flip it around, it says 'happy birthday' |
Wow, thank you for the invitation!
ReplyDelete