I went to Hobby Lobby today, and they had all their McCalls patterns for .99cents! So, I got four of them. I've been wanting to sew something for my youngest grandaughter, Kristen, which is why I was looking at patterns. I also wanted it to be a simple pattern; because I don't want to invest a lot of time into a complicated one. Been there, done that, and those days are long gone. I found two cute ones! One is shorts, crops, & a skirt. I'm going to make the shorts, first. The other is a cute sun dress. I want to make the one with the contrasting bodice. Hobby Lobby had so many cute fabrics. I couldn't make up my mind, so I'll go in search another day, when I can go to JoAnns, too.
While I was looking thru the kids section of the pattern book, I found these two cute boy patterns with shorts and pants that look like the kind of pants that Robbie likes to wear. So, for .99 cents I got them. I want to make him at least one pair, just so he can have something I sewed for him. I'm really liking the vest pattern. Maybe I'll try that, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to look at my stuff! I love comments, too!