Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Big Page-20x30

I had seen these awesome giant framed scrapbook pages in the Scrapbook,etc classroom and I wanted to make one so bad. A few months later Heidi Lynn Schrieber was having a class. so I went and put together the project, minus photos.  For the photos I chose to print them out in B&W. I tried to capture a brief timeline of our family from 'then to now'. I really like how it turned out. It hangs on a wall in my living room.


This is made with a 20x30 foam core board that has been covered with black bazzill paper, then more papers layered on top. It's embellished with flowers, paper leaves, and bling. It was then placed in a frame and voila, a different take on a scrapbook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to look at my stuff! I love comments, too!