Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Out of Candy-Sign

I saw a similar printable online. (probably Pinterest) I was going to print it out, but I'm too cheap to use that much black ink. Ink is expensive! I have tons of paper, so I decided to do this with my Cricut. It was quick, simple and cute.

I used the following cartridges and Cricut Craft Room:
3Birds On Parade: "Sorry", "Candy"
Paper Doll Dress Up: Spider Web & Bat
Ultimate Creative Sampler: Spider
Happy Hauntings: "Happy Halloween", Pumpkin, "out" & "of"

I glued all this to a black piece of cardstock that I lightly distressed with white ink and grundge stamp.
I stuck a magnetic clip to it and will hang it on my door if we run out of candy.

Linking up at: HIMCR #121 - Use a Critter!
                        {wow me} wednesday #127

1 comment:

  1. Very cute sign. I know lots of people just turn their lights off, but this is a cute way of letting the kids know. Thanks for joining in the fun at HIMCR.
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at my stuff! I love comments, too!