Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Scrapbook pages

I've gotten away from putting my pages in albums where nobody sees them, and putting more of them out as home decor. I have an easel that I keep on my TV console and I feature a different page about once a week. When I do my dusting, thats when I change to a new page.

I love all the bright colors of this page. I bought it as a page kit, so it isn't all my own design. I did, however, change a few things.  This page is of our youngest daughter and depicts a few of the activities she was involved in as she grew up.

My hubby and grandson last Easter, on our way to church.

Check out Robbie's expression! This was his first trip to Disneyland. 
I used a page kit and added the Mickey heads I punched out of cardstock and glued on with pop dots.

I have a couple of large open back frames that I snagged quite some time ago at Hobby Lobby for about $3ea, and I'm thinking of using the large frame on the wall and feature 4-6 pages inside.
An open scrapbook, if you will.  


1 comment:

  1. Tina,

    Love the scrapbook pages! I am totally jealous! I haven't worked on my scrapbook in probably two years and I'm still ten years behind, ugh I'll never get caught up. I'll just send you my pictures and you do them, okay??? Hope to see you tomorrow linking up more awesome posts.

    Psst - I Featured you on my Favorites from last week. The party goes live in 30 minutes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to look at my stuff! I love comments, too!