I made this get well card for the Tuesday's Card Challenge over at
This is the sketch and the colors for the challenge.
The theme is "Get Well".
The colors are: Blue, Green, & Purple
I don't know any of the actual color names for my paper. That's just something I've never kept track of.
I started out by using my cricut to cut out the card base from green cardstock. The card is 5"x5".
I also used the cricut with the pen attachment to draw the "ahh choo!" phrase on purple cardstock.
I then took a blue marker and colored it in, and attached it with pop dots.
I used a round scallop punch for the blue piece and inked it with
lavender dressing ink, and attached it with pop dots.
I used Martha Stewart punches for the small loopy circle and loopy border.
I used a large brad to accent the circles.
For the inside, I used the cricut with the pen do draw "Get Better", I tore the sides and inked with blue.
I'm sharing this with these Link Parties:
http://www.michellestastycreations.blogspot.com/2012/04/creative-thursday-link-party-no-1.html
http://www.michellestastycreations.blogspot.com/2012/04/creative-thursday-link-party-no-1.html




Wow I am your first comment on this cute card and the first member on your site.
ReplyDeleteHope you will be able to come by and become a follower on my blog.
Ava
DT Member MCCR
http://scrapbookdesign4u.blogspot.com
Tina,
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up this week. I love finding more crafty people to share with. I love the card and am actually getting ready to start my Mother's Day cards right now. Maybe if I get a head start this year they'll all get done. hehe. Have a great week and link up as many times as you link.
Hugs,
Michelle