Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Black T-Shirt still not finished

I'm sort of at a stand still with the black shirt. I'm not sure how I feel about the placement of the flames. I want to add some text to the shirt, but have been stumped. I finally cut out a freezer paper stencil with the phrase, "Is it hot in here, or is it just ME" I just haven't put it on.  Here's something funny...I'm glad it dawned on me before I put it on the shirt. Since the design is flames, I thought about painting Flamin'  on the shirt. Well, I remembered what that meant! Oh my gosh, that would have been horrible! I told Veronica about it, and she cracked up laughing! I thought she was going to fall out of her chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to look at my stuff! I love comments, too!